CAN Bus ID 0x610 ICL1
CAN Arbitration ID for ICL1 is 0x610 .
This message is a "remote frame" meaning that it's only sent by the instrument cluster if another CAN bus member requests it.
Observations have shown, that the request message is initially sent out by the DSC traction control unit to check VIN integrity.
- Byte 0 - drop the last zero and it is the last number in the vin
- Byte 1 - 3rd and 2nd number from the end in the vin
- Byte 2 - 5th and 4th number from the end in the vin
- Byte 3 - ASCII the 6th from the end in the vin
- Byte 4 - ASCII the 7th from the end in the vin
- Byte 5 - Unused
- Byte 6 - Unused
- Byte 7 - Unused