TunerPro ME7.2 V8 Community Patchlist
VERY EARLY DEVELOPEMENT STATUS
TunerPro offers a very good method of editing flash files with its "Patch" function.
We used this feature to create an "All-In-One" solution for editing engine displacement independent functions, like Launch Control, EWS Delete, M3 Cluster functionality etc.
- Bootmode flashing with JMGarage Flasher is needed when you want to use this patchlist for now.
Download it here: MS4X_Bosch_ME7.2_V8_Community_Patchlist_v0.1.xdf
This section shows the first entry of the user information fields (UIF), the ECU number, the ISN and most important the softwareversion.
Please keep in mind, that the show UIF values does not necessarely have to be true, as some dealership did not write the UIF section after updating the ECU during service.
- Bosch Part Number
- Program Code Version
- Data Area Version
- ISN Value
- UIF Vehicle Identification Number
- UIF Flash Date
- UIF Software Number
- UIF Service Number
- UIF Assembly Number
- [PATCH] Immobilizer Bypass - Bypasses the immobilizer checks of the ECU
- [PATCH] Clear Immobilizer Data - Virginizes the ECU by clearing all immobilizer related data
This will bypass immobilizer checks that are made to prevent the car from starting with an unauthorized key or no key at all.
Note: On some cars it takes some time to start during the first crank. So crank it a bit longer than you are used to if the engine isn't starting up right away.
When virginzing the ECU by clearing the immobilizer data you want to overwrite data in the bootloader area, so bootmode flashing is needed.
To synchronize ISN and rolling codes between the ECU and the EWS3 module just use INPA or MS4X Dev Flasher.
not ready yet
M5 / X5is Cluster LEDs
- DWF0SEG - Temperature threashold when the LED at segment 0 will be switched off (5500rpm)
- DWF1SEG - Temperature threashold when the LED at segment 1 will be switched off (5000rpm)
- DWF2SEG - Temperature threashold when the LED at segment 2 will be switched off (4500rpm)
- DWF3SEG - Temperature threashold when the LED at segment 3 will be switched off (4000rpm)
- TDWF - Time delay for warmup LED status change
- Z_OEL1 - Time constant for engine oil temperature model - Engine temperature (tmot) vs Engine shutdown time (abtim_b) proportion
- Z_OEL2 - Time constant for engine oil temperature model - Engine speed (nmot) vs. relative air filling (rl) proportion
- Z_OEL3 - Time constant for engine oil temperature model - Ambient temperature (tumg) vs vehicle speed (vfz) proportion
- KFMTOL1 - Initialization table for engine oil temperature model - Engine temperature (tmot) vs Engine shutdown time (abtim_b)
- KFMTOL2 - Filter Table for engine oil temperature model - Engine speed (nmot) vs. relative air filling (rl) proportion
- KFMTOL3 - Filter Table for engine oil temperature model - Ambient temperature (tumg) vs vehicle speed (vfz) proportion
The warmup LED feature and oil temperature gauge is currently limited to the newer codebase files that came with the E39US and E53HP vehicles (0650 & 0690).
With the ME7.2 there is no directly measured oil temperature broadcasted on the CAN Bus, but a calculated oiltemp from above models.
Nervertheless we are trying to merge these routines into older 05A0 software for support in E38 and E39 EU.