Siemens MS43 Old Stuff
Setting up LC:
Set the following maps in TunerPro:
Configuration Launch Control
- Launch_PVS_min (i suggest to set this switch over 50% and UNDER 70%. Anything different may lead to non-working LC)
- Launch_TCO_min (and this to "-48" )
- Launch_VS_max (set to "1")
- Make sure coolant temp is equal or above the threshold and ASC/DSC is turned off
- Depress the clutch pedal
- Put car into first gear
- Floor the accelerator pedal! (At least that °PVS matches the threshold!)
- Engine speed should bounce at chosen rpm setpoint. There may be offset which engine speed bounces, like +/- 200rpm
- Release clutch pedal while holding accelerator pedal down.
- Engine speed will be reduced until vehicle speed exceeds chosen threshold (currently not working!)
Engine RPM setting may be adjusted according to road conditions/tire setup, in order to minimize wheel spin.
For additional aggressiveness set "c_n_max_hys_max" to 32 or 64, then LC is much less bouncy
Alternative for non working LC
Map reduction "fewmaps"
The _fewmaps file reduces the number of used maps to the following ones:
- Idlespeed: ip_ti_tco_1_is_ivvt__n__maf
- Part load: ip_tib__n__maf
- Full load:
- Idlespeed: ip_igab_is__n__maf
- Part- & full loadip_igab__n__maf
- Idle speed: IP_CAM_SP_tco_1_IN_IS / IP_CAM_SP_tco_1_EX_IS
- Part load: IP_CAM_SP_tco_1_IN_PL / IP_CAM_SP_tco_1_EX_PL
- Full load: IP_CAM_SP_tco_1_IN_FL / IP_CAM_SP_tco_1_EX_FL
This is great for finding basemaps.